Search: Posts made by: hanajack
Forum: Microsoft Word Help February 11th 14, 03:05 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By hanajack
Thanks to you I got it; but, stumbled into it. ...

Thanks to you I got it; but, stumbled into it. There was no Office Button. With the Review tab, the Spell/Gram. offers no Options; clicking it, it checks what it says. Sorry, can't describe my...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help February 10th 14, 07:25 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By hanajack
"Fragment, consider revising"

The automatic fragment check aspect of Word 2010 is a huge hindrance for much of the work I do - IE. inventory lists.
Tried everything I can think of to have Word bypass/eliminate this check, ...
Forum: About this forum June 5th 13, 09:55 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By hanajack
User friendly?

I certainly don't find it so though have benefited from it.

First, it is now telling me that I have never posted before - wrong.

The posts and replies are presented in an overly lengthy,...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 2nd 13, 01:48 AM
Replies: 17
Posted By hanajack
It appears that following your guidance, I am now...

It appears that following your guidance, I am now able to get the normal multiple pages on Word. Mahalo Nui!

Since the ‘Home’ ribbon has changed so much, if memory serves me correctly, it is...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 31st 13, 09:42 PM
Replies: 17
Posted By hanajack
How did you modify the ribbon? Majority of...

How did you modify the ribbon?

Majority of changes to Word, causing current problems, were done via File/Options/Customize ribbon/Add-Delete.

Will follow/try your advise below. I appreciate it.
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 31st 13, 03:24 AM
Replies: 17
Posted By hanajack
Under 'View', print layout is highlighted in...

Under 'View', print layout is highlighted in orange.

I was trying to make the ribbon more useful for my applications; i.e. under ‘Home’ don’t need, use or want all that space given to Styles; but...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 29th 13, 08:43 PM
Replies: 17
Posted By hanajack
One page [only] Word restriction

Trying to make my ribbon more useable for me, I somehow have limited any new Word document to one page only and can not find a way to get it back to normal. Help?