Search: Posts made by: Parucho
Forum: Microsoft Word Help October 31st 12, 11:25 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Parucho
Macro to extract some parts of each line and send to a exce

Hi, please I need a macro that can extract Capital names (ABUELA IDOLINA), Personnal names (Traq.), distances (1.000), time (70" 2) and results (12" 1) of the following example lines and send results...
Forum: About this forum October 31st 12, 11:02 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Parucho
Please can explain to me how to post a message.....

Please can explain to me how to post a message.. This is my first time and I don't know how to do it