Search: Posts made by: OASYS
Forum: Microsoft Word Help November 2nd 06, 01:50 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By OASYS
how do we create a corporate letterhead preventing alteration?

I did try that of course, however, the key is getting the cursor to start at
the right spot when they open the document. Right now if they open the
template the cursor is on the logo in the header,...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help November 2nd 06, 05:44 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By OASYS
how do we create a corporate letterhead preventing alteration?

we cannot use the 'protect/unprotect' features of W2K3, because the dictation
service needs to be able to write to the properties of the document. we put
the logo and addresses in the header of the...