Search: Posts made by: D Cromer
Forum: New Users October 24th 07, 03:50 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 1
Posted By D Cromer
Converting from Word Perfet dictionary to Word

I am attempting to convert from Word Perfect (Ver9) to Word 2003. I instaled
the converter so i can openthe Word Perfect files and then save them in Word
format. I transcribe medical dictation...