Search: Posts made by: vabob13
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 18th 08, 01:57 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By vabob13
how do i translate symbols and squares in a word document?

I received an document in an e-mail, when I opened it in word all I saw was
symbols and squares. How do I translate the document into something I can
understand and read?