Search: Posts made by: R&D
Forum: Microsoft Word Help October 9th 07, 07:26 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 3
Posted By R&D
Track changes in old and new Word

Hello,
I'm using the track changes function in MS Word. I'm used to version
Word2003 whereby
the deleted parts of the text stay within the original position in the text.
Now I'm using the latest...
Forum: Page Layout October 9th 07, 07:26 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.pagelayout