Search: Posts made by: S Roberts
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 31st 10, 08:51 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By S Roberts
Extra word prints that does not show when viewing the document

When I print my document or view it, this extra word is not there. When the
document prints, this hidden word is in the printed document. How do I find
this hidden word and delete it?
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 31st 10, 08:51 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 0