Search: Posts made by: Ubar
Forum: Tables July 31st 06, 01:12 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Replies: 4
Posted By Ubar
Why do my table columns move again after I resize them?

This has drove me crazy for an hour,

I finally went to format dropdown menu, Reveal formatting and check all the
formatting in the table and tuned it all off.

Final I split the table into two and...