Search: Posts made by: yamie16
Forum: Mailmerge February 12th 07, 02:36 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Replies: 1
Posted By yamie16
mail merge text not appearing correctly

I have a problem. I am working with an excell document and trying to get some
of the fields to post in a word document through mail merge. It all seems to
go well except one thing. When I do the...