Search: Posts made by: qdavid
Forum: Microsoft Word Help July 21st 07, 02:12 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 0
Posted By qdavid
how do I turn off authorization check in word 2002?

Both computers I have my Word 2002 loaded on always tell me "I am not
authorized to use this copy" and to reload the disk the word is on. How do I
shut that annoying feature off?