Search: Posts made by: O2bardy
Forum: Microsoft Word Help November 17th 09, 04:49 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By O2bardy
Where is the HELP link for Word 2007

Never used Word 3 but there is a ? mark in the upper right corner you can hit
on for help.

"Mort" wrote:

On Word 2003 there always was a HELP link in the upper right hand corner to
get me to...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help November 17th 09, 04:38 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 0
Posted By O2bardy
Saving Word Document

when i open a word document I worked on two weeks ago make a few changes and
then save it, the modified date does not change. So for example, I open a
document today that I worked on in October...