Search: Posts From Last Day
Print onto non standard size paper by tanktata
Hi everyone, new to the forum. I've been working on something at work where I need to print on non standard size paper. The dimensions of the paper are 210mmx100mm. I've managed to print out to this size of paper, but I need to be able to print close to top and bottom edges of the paper, and...
Today 01:41 PM
by Peter T. Daniels Go to last post
1 21 Microsoft Word Help