Search: Posts From Last Day
How do I angle the header row in a Word table. by Ron
I am trying to angle the header row at say 45 degrees with the text alignment going from bottom to top for easier reading. I only need thin columns but have large headers, so this will save room and make viewing the document easier.
Today 05:27 AM
by Joyce45 Go to last post
3 14,880 Tables
Yesterday 10:32 AM