Search: Posts From Last Day
To find unordered number page no in index? by [email protected]
In an index, some entries having unordered sequences. For example:Gibbons, F. X., 15, 20, 39, 28, 60, 58 we have to find all unordered sequences in whole index.
Today 03:22 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 7 Microsoft Word Help
highlighting unranged page no by [email protected]
In an index, some entries will be having some unranged page no For example:Aegilotricum, 118-105, 269-258. We have to highlight all misranged page no in index
Today 03:21 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 6 Microsoft Word Help
filtering only from references by [email protected]
We have to filter out only names from references using wildcard in word 2007 For Example: Jeshmaridian, S. (2007). Commemorating the 100th birthday of Gordon Allport. International Psychology Bulletin, 11(3), 31–32. Jiao, S., Ji, G., & Jing, Q. (1986). Comparative study of behavioral qualities...
Today 03:16 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 8 Microsoft Word Help
How do you put cubed or squared after a number by Caroline
Trying to put numbers into a table and want to put a cubed number how do you get the litte 3?
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Yesterday 07:14 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
26 30,489 Microsoft Word Help