Search: Posts made by: bmckinnon
Forum: About this forum December 22nd 15, 08:04 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By bmckinnon
Hard time finding how too post a reply to a question

I can find my way around most sites but at this site I seem to have a hard time finding how to post a reply to a Thread that I see?? Can someone please explain EXACTLY how I do this while I am...
Forum: Page Layout June 12th 15, 03:19 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By bmckinnon
Sometimes the Watermark is quite far down in the...

Sometimes the Watermark is quite far down in the Header so scroll slowly down until you see the Watermark and then select and delete it. Or in Word 2010, you can click on Page Layout Watermark and...
Forum: Page Layout June 12th 15, 03:17 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By bmckinnon
Sometimes the Watermark is quite far down in the...

Sometimes the Watermark is quite far down in the Header so cursor slowly down until you see the Watermark and then select and delete it. Or you can use Page Layout Watermark and Remove Watermark.