Search: Posts From Last Day
Can't delete section break (next page) by Bobbi
Word 2003: How can I delete a "section break (next page)"? It just won't go away? Bobbi
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Yesterday 08:42 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
27 9,200 Page Layout
Template Help by NFoz
Hi all. I am new here so please bear with me. I am trying to set up a corporate template. I have designed and amended the styles as I would like them and deleted the styles that I do not want anyone to use. My question is; is there a way of restricting the document so that only the styles that I...
Yesterday 02:34 AM
by Charles K. Kenyon Go to last post
1 80 Microsoft Word Help