Search: Posts made by: juan
Forum: Microsoft Word Help August 31st 09, 12:24 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By juan
word 2007 email icon grayed out

I looked at the link but this solution is for Outlook and does not mention
Express. Yes some of the registry information stated in the link is missing
but would the same entries correspond to...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help August 25th 09, 07:44 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By juan
word 2007 email icon grayed out

I just purchased a new computer and installed office 2007 home and student.
I have Outlook Express and cant figure out why I cant send email directly
from word. I have checked in the IE-internet...
Forum: Page Layout June 11th 09, 09:49 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 3
Posted By juan
Errors taking a Word document

Suzanne,

I find it. Thanks a lot. You are been very kind.

my best regards

"Juan" wrote:

Whwn I take a document from W2007 the paper value is changed. I safe it like
A4 and when I take it...
Forum: Page Layout June 11th 09, 09:42 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 3
Posted By juan
Errors taking a Word document

Thanks a lot Suzanne,

Now I´d like to know I can to locate the markups because the document is not
mine.

Sorry for my little knowleg abou Word 2007. I am an avocate an I am not
fluency in Office...
Forum: Page Layout June 10th 09, 06:29 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 3
Posted By juan
Errors taking a Word document

Whwn I take a document from W2007 the paper value is changed. I safe it like
A4 and when I take it newly it is showing greatier (and when I prit it also)
although in the format site the value is...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 4th 09, 04:04 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 0
Posted By juan
configuration progress everytime I open word

I get the configuration progress every time I launch either of excel, access
or word after reinstalling office 2007 Plus, any ideas are welcome
Forum: Microsoft Word Help February 4th 09, 12:28 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By juan
How could I create a htlm sign for background?

I want to insert a design sign in my outlook mail, but I have no clue about
how to do it. Anyone there knew how to do so? Thanks
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 29th 08, 11:40 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By juan
How do i remove the auto-underline setting in outlook email

In outlook 2003 when i go to draft a new email the font is automatically
underlined upon drafting the email. How do i remove this setting?
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 18th 08, 11:25 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By juan
Starting a footer on a different page

I have a manual of procedures which start on page 5. The first 4 pages
contain cover page, and table of contents. I managed to set page 5 as page 1
of 131 but the rest of the document says 1 of...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 8th 08, 12:30 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By juan
"Read" view when opening attachment

Whenever i open an attachment sent through Outlook, it opens up in Read view.
Is there a way to disable this so that i won't have to click "Close" to
return to normal view?
thanks.
Forum: Tables September 6th 07, 08:42 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Replies: 3
Posted By juan
formatting numbers in a cell

Thanks, is the only way? The case is this one: I have a table with three
cols, need to input values in the first two and make a formula in the third.
Is not possible to do in a simple table and...
Forum: Tables September 6th 07, 04:20 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Replies: 3
Posted By juan
formatting numbers in a cell

Hi, how can I format numbers in a cell (10000 to 10,000.00), or how to force
a cell to accept only numbers?

thanks
Juan Uribe
Forum: Tables September 5th 07, 11:30 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Replies: 2
Posted By juan
calculations in Word 2007 tables

I tried to reach formula in table menu of 2007 to make calcs in a table,
where to find it?

thanks
Juan Uribe
Forum: New Users June 13th 07, 09:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 1
Posted By juan
simbolos quimica

¿como hago para poner sub indices en una formula quimica?
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 29th 07, 04:36 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By juan
Can not open embedded Viso file

Hi,

I have a strange problem. A user created a microsoft word 2003 file. The
user added two visio files into the word file. When I try to open the
embedded visio files I have no problems. Also a...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help November 30th 06, 03:27 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By juan
How do I get rid of launch easy photo

Every time I try to cut a paste into word I get a little red box that shows
up as EZP across the top tool bar. I have dozens of them! I always have to
cut and paste a second time to get the...