Search: Posts made by: JoAnn Paules
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 17th 10, 01:10 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By JoAnn Paules
My attachment shows up in wrong place.

It's in your email settings.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"My_Friend" wrote in message
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 6th 10, 03:00 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By JoAnn Paules
How many characters can be used in a file or folder name?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_file_systems
Scroll down to Limits

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Did it come preinstalled on your old computer?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"mymxboyz" ...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 5th 10, 09:53 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 8
Posted By JoAnn Paules
I own a works suite 2006 why can't I put it in 2 different compute

Did it come preinstalled on your old computer?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"mymxboyz" ...
Forum: New Users June 1st 10, 11:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 3
Posted By JoAnn Paules
How do I undo the paragraph marks after each line?

It's not a mistake and they don't print.
http://word.mvps.org/FAQS/Formatting/NonPrintChars.htm

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

1. Rent hall
2. Buy beer
3. Rent a date
4. Hide all signs of living in backseat of car in the trunk.
Alternate 4. Rent a car for date. The Pinto is starting to look its age.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 1st 10, 09:03 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 10
Posted By JoAnn Paules
need an event planning checklist

1. Rent hall
2. Buy beer
3. Rent a date
4. Hide all signs of living in backseat of car in the trunk.
Alternate 4. Rent a car for date. The Pinto is starting to look its age.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 1st 10, 09:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By JoAnn Paules
why does my cursor jump to a different line when typing?

1. Use this large open space to ask your question.

2. Keep your hands off the touchpad on your laptop.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 1st 10, 09:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By JoAnn Paules
why does my cursor jump to a different line when typing?

1. Use this large open space to ask your question.

2. Keep your hands off the touchpad on your laptop.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 31st 10, 09:55 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By JoAnn Paules
duplex print head to head in landscape, current is head to foot

You need to review your printer settings. It's not a Word function.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"spyder 9962" spyder...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 31st 10, 09:55 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By JoAnn Paules
duplex print head to head in landscape, current is head to foot

You need to review your printer settings. It's not a Word function.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"spyder 9962" spyder...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 31st 10, 09:40 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By JoAnn Paules
Extra word prints that does not show when viewing the document

If it prints, you know where it is. Have you turned on your nonprinting
characters, etc? Have you tried copying and pasting it into a new blank
document?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 31st 10, 09:40 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By JoAnn Paules
Extra word prints that does not show when viewing the document

If it prints, you know where it is. Have you turned on your nonprinting
characters, etc? Have you tried copying and pasting it into a new blank
document?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 30th 10, 11:49 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By JoAnn Paules
Technical support

On what page?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 30th 10, 11:49 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By JoAnn Paules
Technical support

On what page?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 30th 10, 08:17 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By JoAnn Paules
summer training resume

Templates are for format, not a specific career.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Alfynator"...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 30th 10, 08:17 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By JoAnn Paules
summer training resume

Templates are for format, not a specific career.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Alfynator"...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 30th 10, 08:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 10
Posted By JoAnn Paules
how do you search your pc for an old document chronologically?

I wouldn't do it within Word. I would use Windows Explorer.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Bob m" Bob...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 30th 10, 08:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 10
Posted By JoAnn Paules
how do you search your pc for an old document chronologically?

I wouldn't do it within Word. I would use Windows Explorer.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Bob m" Bob...
Forum: New Users May 28th 10, 01:04 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 7
Posted By JoAnn Paules
how do you change the shape of the paper

Origami, Kirie, kirigami, monkiri

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Tom Willett" wrote in message
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 28th 10, 01:01 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By JoAnn Paules
CHORAL

???

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"dingiswayo" wrote in message
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 28th 10, 01:00 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By JoAnn Paules
Looking for a Gift Certificate template.

Ooooh, you really got your hands on a beta version, didn't you??

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Ray" 8180 wrote in message
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 28th 10, 01:00 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By JoAnn Paules
Looking for a Gift Certificate template.

Ooooh, you really got your hands on a beta version, didn't you??

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Ray" 8180 wrote in message
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 23rd 10, 12:07 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 6
Posted By JoAnn Paules
How can I creat a blank line a recipient can type text above?

Use a drawing item.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]