Search: Posts made by: tavery
Forum: Microsoft Word Help February 23rd 09, 08:00 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By tavery
How do I get TOCs to inherit settings from the doc template?

I have a large number of docs based on a single doc template. However,
changes made to the TOC in the template are not recognized by the child docs.
Is there any way to avoid having to manually...