Search: Posts made by: SuzieQ
Forum: Page Layout September 25th 08, 10:26 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 3
Posted By SuzieQ
Difficult Page Numbering/Section Break/Line Numbering Issue

My apologies.

The entire document must be PAGE NUMBERED consecutively beginning at one on
the first page.

Close to the end of the document, in the claims section, you must LINE
NUMBER any claim...
Forum: Page Layout September 25th 08, 08:25 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 3
Posted By SuzieQ
Difficult Page Numbering/Section Break/Line Numbering Issue

I'm baffled. I've read quite a few answers to questions, but I can't seem to
find one that fits what I've got going on. Any help would be appreciated.

We draft patent applications. Towards the...