Search: Posts made by: johanwhite
Forum: Microsoft Word Help December 10th 10, 10:56 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By johanwhite
Smile I would like to tell you that your Microsoft...

I would like to tell you that your Microsoft Office Word was not deleted only the short cut was deleted. So you can start your MS Word by clicking the Start Menu. Then Click on All Programs. Then...
Forum: Page Layout December 10th 10, 10:43 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By johanwhite
Smile After reading your message I have tried to paste...

After reading your message I have tried to paste images in my word document. But the picture's default size is 100%. I do not understand why you had came across such problem. I also tried to change...
Forum: About this forum December 10th 10, 10:20 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By johanwhite
Cool Posts are not counted on this forum

I am a newly joined member. I came across this forum through my friend. I have posted 2 messages. But my post count is still 0. Why does this happen ? I see that other members messages has proper...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help December 10th 10, 10:02 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By johanwhite
Smile How can I set position of image on MS Word ?

I have used Microsoft Office Word since one year. I used it to make my important documents. I came across one problem yesterday. I made final document of my project. I put some images on it but I...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help December 10th 10, 09:42 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By johanwhite
Smile This problem did not occur due to Microsoft...

This problem did not occur due to Microsoft Office. You opened it on your network places that is why it took 2 minutes to open. Because on server any documents take little more time to open because...