Search: Posts From Last Day
PRINT field code in Word document not working correctly by [email protected]
Hi all. I'm using Word 2010 have a 3 page document in doc format. Each page is separated by an odd page break. My printer is set up with white and ivory paper. I have placed a PRINT field code with the following text on the 2nd page: { PRINT \p page "/MediaColor(Ivory) setpagedevice"...
Yesterday 02:21 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
1 46 Microsoft Word Help
cursive writing on Microsoft Word by Inuyasha/Link
I can't find any cursive on microsoft word where can i find some?
Yesterday 11:26 AM
by gargirathi Go to last post
4 6,517 Microsoft Word Help