Search: Posts made by: violetroy
Forum: Page Layout June 18th 21, 06:54 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By violetroy
If your instructor has given you a clear prompt,...

If your instructor has given you a clear prompt, decide now how you will approach the question. For example, if the given assignment is "Write an essay on the women's movement. Was it successful?",...
Forum: New Users June 18th 21, 06:48 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By violetroy
I've been there before and I can honestly say...

I've been there before and I can honestly say that there are some legitimate trustworthy sites out there such as https://3hoursessay.com/ It is the only site That I stumbled upon that did not seem...