Search: Posts From Last Day
Checking to see if a field reference or bookmark exists. by [email protected]
Hello, We have a word document that we use as a template. Pretty much all the sentences in the document are autonumbered. At the end of the document we have a summary section, as indicated below: * Some text ..... ..... {Autonumber 3} b Summary /b {Autonumber 3.5} ... as per {2.1}
Yesterday 02:59 PM
by thosecars82 Go to last post
2 892 Microsoft Word Help
Open Packaging Format creator/manager for OS X by Phantom[_2_]
I'm looking for an Open Packaging Format creator/manager for OS X. Specfically, I'm trying to generate dynamic .docx files, which is going pretty well, but I'm not able to repackage the edited files without blowing up Word... any rel(s), image, or XML file in the package that I change (other...
Yesterday 10:17 AM
by leopicasso Go to last post
7 778 Microsoft Word Help