Search: Posts made by: kgreen20
Forum: About this forum January 20th 14, 03:53 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By kgreen20
I'm trying to get a solution, but no one will respond.

I'm a new member, and I'm having a problem with my ellipses which I'm seeking a solution to; I have come here in the hope that someone will be able to suggest to me a solution. I have posted about...
Forum: New Users January 17th 14, 04:11 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By kgreen20
Unhappy Uh, is there nobody on this forum who can offer...

Uh, is there nobody on this forum who can offer me a solution to this problem? If there is no way to fix it, at least tell me so.
Forum: New Users January 14th 14, 09:24 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By kgreen20
A problem with ellipses

Well, even though I'm a new forum member, this is not my first post; I've already posted on another thread in the "Microsoft Word Help" forum. But since no one has responded to my posts there, I'm...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help January 12th 14, 12:22 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By kgreen20
Well, good news: I finally figured out how to...

Well, good news: I finally figured out how to remove the dots. So the second issue has been resolved. But the first issue still remains: I still need to know how to restore the autoformat to the...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help January 11th 14, 04:36 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By kgreen20
I'm a brand-new member of this forum, and this is...

I'm a brand-new member of this forum, and this is my first post. I'm having the same issue, as well as another one. In fact, in my Microsoft Word 2010, I accidentally created the first issue in my...