Search: Posts From Last Day
How do I recover an unsaved Word doc file? by BW
While working on a word document, the program froze and I was unable to save the work before I closed the program. In the past, long forgotten lost work suddenly appeared with another opened docuement as a "reovered file." How do I intentionally recover an interrupted work?
Yesterday 07:37 AM
by leopicasso Go to last post
6 1,043 Microsoft Word Help