Search: Posts made by: Cody Gale, MAI, CCIM
Forum: Page Layout October 29th 20, 11:51 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 27
Excel Worksheet Object resizes in Word when I edit/open it

What settings did you uncheck? I don't see that here. Thank you!

On Thursday, October 29, 2020 at 10:02:59 AM UTC-6, Stefanie F wrote:
On Thursday, January 4, 2018 at 2:19:15 AM UTC-7,...
Forum: Page Layout October 29th 20, 11:51 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 27
Excel Worksheet Object resizes in Word when I edit/open it

What are the settings to uncheck? I don't see anything on that part. Thank you very much.