Search: Posts made by: Steward Spergs
Forum: Page Layout October 20th 20, 01:57 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By Steward Spergs
How to post URLS without making a new line

Hello everyone, I have a problem that is really bothering me. Whenever I have to write a paper in APA I have to post the URLs of my sources. However, every time I post a URL what happens is that...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help October 17th 20, 07:07 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Steward Spergs
Smile This looks like something that will be so...

This looks like something that will be so helpful! In Word, I am always adding words to autocorrect that I commonly mix up like "liek" with "like". I do this by adding words to autocorrect by...