Search: Posts made by: D Mayo
Forum: Formatting Long Documents June 24th 20, 03:00 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By D Mayo
Exclamation Odd inconsistencies in Draft View

In my novel (approx. 50K words), the eBook upload to KDP is showing too few pages. I discovered that there are numerous normal flow page breaks (not CTRL/ENTER) in the Print View that are not...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help October 21st 19, 05:08 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By D Mayo
TOC width

I need to reduce the width in a TOC. It uses "period" leaders if that makes a difference. Thank you in advance.
Forum: Microsoft Word Help October 15th 19, 06:37 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By D Mayo
Header / Footer weirdness

I am reformatting my novel and am experiencing strange Header / Footer problems. Section 1 contains front-matter pages (Title page, copyright page, dedication page and TOC page.) This section is no...