Search: Posts From Last Day
How to use Arabic diacritics in writing arabic ligatures by mohammed T Shoukry
when I try to write Arabic ligatures like lam Alif and insert the dicritics, the shal of the diacritic changes as in إلا this is without dieacritics but when I try ti insert a shadda or a fatha, teh shape changes like in إلّا is there a solution to that? Thank you
Today 11:03 AM
by harry williams Go to last post
2 1,691 Microsoft Word Help
Word doc 'moves' text when turning into a PDF by PatiGarza
On Wednesday, February 11, 2004 at 3:19:04 PM UTC-6, wrote: Thank you Jay! That did the trick!!! C Tai -----Original Message----- C Tai wrote: I have a doc with lots of images and text divided into 2 columns and want to convert it into a...
Today 06:29 AM
by PatiGarza Go to last post
0 11 Formatting Long Documents
Word doc 'moves' text when turning into a PDF by PatiGarza
On Friday, February 6, 2004 at 3:28:49 PM UTC-6, Dayo Mitchell wrote: "Jay" wrote: C Tai wrote: I have a doc with lots of images and text divided into 2 columns and want to convert it into a PDF, but every time I do so, the text on some pages will shift to the next ...
Today 06:28 AM
by PatiGarza Go to last post
0 12 Formatting Long Documents