Search: Posts made by: $70$
Forum: Microsoft Word Help March 4th 08, 04:05 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By $70$
DIFFERENT documents: Markup & Track Changes Copy & Paste

I'm not sure that the Compare & Merge command will keep visible the markup
and track changes of each of my 4 lawyers. I am afraid that using the Compare
& Merge command will in fact lose track of...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help March 4th 08, 03:14 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By $70$
DIFFERENT documents: Markup & Track Changes Copy & Paste

Hello Bob. At work we use Word 2003. Thanks!

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" wrote:

What version of Word are you using?

========
"$70$" wrote in message...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help March 4th 08, 02:29 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By $70$
How do I change to spain

Search for the Language area in the Formatting toolbar (Menu View / Toolbars
-- check the Formatting toolbar). You can also apply the Spanish language to
a part of a larger document in English...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help March 4th 08, 02:24 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By $70$
DIFFERENT documents: Markup & Track Changes Copy & Paste

Hello everyone! I work as a PA for 4 busy lawyers. They often ask the
impossible. The latest thing they asked, was for me to copy & paste the
markup and track changes from (a part from) one...