Search: Posts made by: S Beckman
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 21st 07, 11:23 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By S Beckman
Updating document fields increases the size of the Word document

Why is it that when I update the fields in the Table of Contents or List of
Figures or List of Tables, my Word document increases in size exponentially?