Search: Posts made by: E-Double
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 19th 08, 08:20 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 7
Posted By E-Double
Record or Page Limits for Word Mail Merge?

Just found out what the problem is - they updated the form used for the mail
merge last spring from the one they were using for the past several years
(that worked) and for some reason the new form...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 19th 08, 04:42 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 7
Posted By E-Double
Record or Page Limits for Word Mail Merge?

We tried it on an XP Pro/Office 2003 machine with 2GB of ram and 50GB of free
disk space, as well as a Vista/Office 2007 machine and it failed both times.
Slightly different error messages, but it...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 19th 08, 01:26 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 7
Posted By E-Double
Record or Page Limits for Word Mail Merge?

Thanks for the replies guys. We are importing fields from an Excel
spreadsheet. Also, does disabling Spellcheck and viewing of picture objects
during the mail merge enhance performance (ie...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 18th 08, 06:51 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 7
Posted By E-Double
Record or Page Limits for Word Mail Merge?

Are there any practical record or page limits for MS Word Mail Merge? For
some reason whenever we try to use the Mail Merge on forms with more than 500
records/pages we get 'out of memory' errors...