Search: Posts made by: #DIV/0
Forum: Microsoft Word Help February 26th 08, 11:40 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 5
Posted By #DIV/0
Print all documents AND run a macro

I just wanted to thank Graham again a year later. This macro (and the hours I
spent working out just what he'd done) really helped with my understanding of
"With" and loops, functions I now use...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help January 26th 07, 01:03 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By #DIV/0
REALLY automatic updating linked object

This must look really sad - I'm spending the morning answering my own posts.
Next time I'll create a second user ID so at least I don't look so pathetic
AND I can even tell myself how grateful I am...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help January 26th 07, 10:14 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By #DIV/0
REALLY automatic updating linked object

Sorry. Using different keywords I now found some posts about this.
It looks as if it's something to do with fields and the security level and
may involve registry editing.
I have WinXP and...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help January 26th 07, 10:00 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By #DIV/0
REALLY automatic updating linked object

I have some Word templates whose headers and footers are separate linked Word
docs (I heard they're going to change the company logo some time before July
- this way I'm ready. Faxes, offers,...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help January 10th 07, 12:23 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 5
Posted By #DIV/0
Print all documents AND run a macro

I'm sorry I didn't see yesterday's post (although the code is similar the
query was about saving as pdf not printing so I think I can be forgiven).
I'd got as far as getting to the end of the doc,...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help January 10th 07, 11:32 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By #DIV/0
how do i insert music into my document

Do you want music to play while you write or sound effects when you perform
specific operations ?
Look at this http://www.vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=461

Or do you want to include...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help January 10th 07, 10:49 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 5
Posted By #DIV/0
Print all documents AND run a macro

Hi,
I've found the print-all-documents on the MVPS site but I want more!
:-)
For every document in a specific folder I need to:
- open each file and put the filename (with path) on the bottom line
-...