Search: Posts made by: *muffin*
Forum: New Users January 19th 07, 01:19 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 3
Posted By *muffin*
disappearing cursor when I 'tab' over

I went back & found the post you were talking about, I'll study that.

I did check out what you said about the indentations in that particular
cell. it does not have any negatives & is set for center...
Forum: New Users January 18th 07, 09:18 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 3
Posted By *muffin*
disappearing cursor when I 'tab' over

my document has over 50 cells in a table. I mostly have no problem using the
TAB or the up/down/left/right keys to move from cell to cell to type
something in. the cursor point shows up in MOST of...
Forum: New Users January 18th 07, 08:17 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 1
Posted By *muffin*
Tabs cannot seem to get it right

I have a table at the top of the page that I want to put 3 tabs in so I can
type in words at the 3 different stops. for some reason no matter what I try
I cannot get it to put any tabs besides the...
Forum: New Users January 18th 07, 07:13 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 5
Posted By *muffin*
tables what am I doing wrong with the text??

Ok, must have been my newsreader that had al those characters..... strange.
I went to the google site to look up this thread & read what you put.
interesting about the ........(spaces)
I started...
Forum: New Users January 18th 07, 01:32 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 5
Posted By *muffin*
tables what am I doing wrong with the text??

I am having trouble readin your post there are a lot of extra symbols ?
and ¶ icon
so I am confused as to what exactly to do??

also, I cannot remove the text block name/address etc,, the table is...
Forum: New Users January 17th 07, 09:41 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 5
Posted By *muffin*
tables what am I doing wrong with the text??

I made a whole page of tables for filling in genealogy information on a
person.
MOST of the tables are working fine with the text. but for some reason I
cannot TAB over to some where the text is...