Search: Posts made by: 0Steve
Forum: Microsoft Word Help October 24th 06, 12:36 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By 0Steve
In outline view, colored words don't show up -- why not?

A while back I changed a setting under Tools/Options so I could more easily
use Word as a place to organize some javascript code in outline view. I
didn't intentionally change anything having to do...