Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 22nd 17, 03:41 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Thank you Jay Freedman! This helped me a lot for my project. Reallyappreciate it. Thank you again!!

On Thursday, January 31, 2008 at 6:45:40 PM UTC-8, Jay Freedman wrote:
I think the request may be for making the boundaries of an area of regular text
be circular (like a circular text box)....