Search: Posts made by: S Hord[_2_]
Forum: Microsoft Word Help October 18th 08, 01:37 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 17
Posted By S Hord[_2_]
How do I get equation editor onto my toolbar?

The Equation Editor icon has been on the toolbar of my Word 2003 so long I'm
not sure whether I used it before putting the icon there. What I have
noticed is that occasionally, the dialog box will...