Search: Posts made by: percy1
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 14th 07, 04:30 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By percy1
I want to send the same letter to all my employees

Thank you Suzanne, your an angel x

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

What you are describing is a mail merge. See these articles:

How to create a Mail merge
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 14th 07, 02:58 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By percy1
I want to send the same letter to all my employees

I'm using word 2003. Even as a small company is a tiresome job sending the
same letter to 25 employees which we have to do with monotonous regularity
these days. Is it possible to write one letter...