Forum: Page Layout October 31st 18, 02:59 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
At some point I made such a template for the 228C label(dated September 2002).

Since Suzanne S. Barnhill is so rude as to be an indian giver and not "fulfill requests anymore" - she shouldn't of offered in the first place! I have created one you can get he...
Forum: Page Layout October 31st 18, 02:58 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Is there a template to fill out USPS Priority label?