Search: Posts made by: sea
Forum: Page Layout January 28th 11, 02:20 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 9
Posted By sea
Strange - Header Takes over entire page (body)

On Jan 27, 12:37*pm, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
What you describe is the table handle. If you move the table with that
(sometimes if you just barely touch it), then it...
Forum: Page Layout January 27th 11, 03:11 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 9
Posted By sea
Strange - Header Takes over entire page (body)

On Jan 26, 4:21*pm, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
Where are you pasting the table in from? If it was anchored to the header in
the source, it might be anchored to the header...
Forum: Page Layout January 26th 11, 05:53 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 9
Posted By sea
Strange - Header Takes over entire page (body)

Hi -
I've seen posts on this, but no answer - they all end with "send me a
snippet" but the result isn't posted.

I have a document we're using for invoices. In the header, we have a
field that will...