Search: Posts made by: Taylor Bryant
Forum: Page Layout July 23rd 08, 06:45 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 13
Posted By Taylor Bryant
Excel Worksheet Object resizes in Word when Iedit/open it - Size matter

Screwy workaround - I do a lot of this linking.

Copy the cells (in excel)

In word

Paste speciallinkedas picture

'Will probably default to inline pic, I usually want floating