Search: Posts made by: jfox
Forum: Microsoft Word Help August 5th 09, 10:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By jfox
formatting headers

Hi, when I add new subsection headings to a already written formatted report
how do I get Word to recognize and renumber according to the section
headings? Eg. Get 5.0 Heading, 5.1 subheading,...
Forum: Page Layout February 7th 08, 04:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 13
Posted By jfox
Excel Worksheet Object resizes in Word when I edit/open it

Henk57 -

I stand corrected on my previous statement that your solution doesn't work.
It does work if you keep the in line with text provision. Centering the
spreadsheet seems to be the problem. ...
Forum: Page Layout February 7th 08, 04:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 13
Posted By jfox
Excel Worksheet Object resizes in Word when I edit/open it

Now do you know a way to center the spreadsheet between the margins without
using the centering option that appears to cause the resizing issue?

Jfox

"Henk57" wrote:

Size matters;2521296...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help February 7th 08, 03:59 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By jfox
Linked Excel files change size when updated

Patti D.

I stand corrected on my statement about Henk57's solution not working. It
does work so long as you do not center the Excel spreadsheet and use the line
with text option. It ends up not...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help February 7th 08, 03:25 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By jfox
Linked Excel files change size when updated

I have the same problem that you have and have not received any solution. I
have read many postings and no one seems to have an answer that works. I
don't think
Henk57 is understanding the...
Forum: Page Layout February 7th 08, 03:19 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 13
Posted By jfox
Excel Worksheet Object resizes in Word when I edit/open it

The problem is not corrected with this. The next time the link is updated
the worksheet (object) is resized incorrectly again. I have tried many
things and nothing seems to correct this problem. ...