Search: Posts From Last Day
How do I remove paragraph symbols on every line in Word? by Kathleen
All my Word documents are coming up with paragraph symbols on every line. If the line has text, the symbol is at the end of the line. If there is no text, it's on the left. How do I remove this?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 10:45 AM
by JORDAN DIN Go to last post
12 2,613 Microsoft Word Help