Search: Posts made by: jackharrywa
Forum: New Users June 17th 19, 06:06 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By jackharrywa
Question last night i want to insert a graph in excel...

last night i want to insert a graph in excel sheet with data from table above i created , the bad thing happened to me was i totally forget how to instert a graph in sheet if any one know please let...
Forum: Tables April 29th 19, 07:38 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By jackharrywa
Really so energetic and awesome Articles for all.

Really so energetic and awesome Articles for all.
Forum: Formatting Long Documents April 24th 19, 04:05 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By jackharrywa
Word has many options shortly of a stylesheet,...

Word has many options shortly of a stylesheet,
Trying to make all "Heading n" styles to
inherit from a common ancestor "Heading", the idea being, change the font type (e.g. Arial = Times) just...
Forum: New Users April 24th 19, 03:52 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By jackharrywa
Also, I have such kind of problem there.

Also, I have such kind of problem there.