Search: Posts From Last Day
Saved Styles Lost When Reopen by rener YU
Hi all, I'm using Word 2016 and a university prepared template. Before the template wasn't in the MS Word default template folder, and I found my document's styles repeatedly messed when reopened: all EndNote hyperlinks were lost - InText references became plain text and cannot be re-formatted...
Yesterday 04:47 PM
by Avtoritet_321 Go to last post
1 2,211 Formatting Long Documents