Search: Posts From Last Day
Header / Footer weirdness by D Mayo
I am reformatting my novel and am experiencing strange Header / Footer problems. Section 1 contains front-matter pages (Title page, copyright page, dedication page and TOC page.) This section is no different first page and no odd/even pages. The footers for this section are blank with no page...
Yesterday 09:38 PM
by Peter T. Daniels Go to last post
1 15 Microsoft Word Help