Search: Posts made by: SAM&MAS
Forum: About this forum January 28th 19, 01:16 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By SAM&MAS
Hello Kevin, Could you please show me how to...

Hello Kevin,

Could you please show me how to send a private message if i know recipients username but not its BCC.

Thank you
Forum: Microsoft Word Help January 28th 19, 10:12 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By SAM&MAS
The solution from the previous post...

The solution from the previous post (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=63253) that was kindly provided by Jezbel works well '

Find: ^p
Replace: ]^p[

, the only thing it closes in brackets...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help January 23rd 19, 11:56 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By SAM&MAS
Question How do I enclose in brackets a specific part of multiple paragraphs, in WORD Document

How do I enclose in brackets a specific part of multiple paragraphs, in a WORD Document? The only thing that unites them is the equal sign '='
(Where '*.* 'is any number of letters, and '...' any...