Search: Posts made by: Maxxx17
Forum: Microsoft Word Help January 8th 22, 01:18 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Maxxx17
How do you know if something rhymes or not?

English is my second language and I want to develop it, and my writing (poetry, lyrics, etc.). But the real problem for me currently is knowing whether or not something actually rhymes. To give an...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help December 9th 21, 09:33 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Maxxx17
Ankle holsters for the Ruger LCP

What should I consider when buying the best ankle holster for the Ruger LCP? A Ruger LCP ankle holster is an important part of many people's daily carry. It saves you from having to wear a belt and...
Forum: Page Layout November 2nd 21, 04:17 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Maxxx17
Thanks for the advice. I'm glad you like maps so...

Thanks for the advice. I'm glad you like maps so much. I'll have to try and create one myself. I don't think it would be hard. And very interesting.
Forum: Page Layout November 2nd 21, 03:33 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Maxxx17
Maps

What are maps and cartography to you? In what light do you see them? And how do you feel about it all? Personally, I've loved maps since high school. Loved drawing and sketching them. It was cool....
Forum: New Users August 25th 21, 02:15 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Maxxx17
I completely agree with you there. This is the...

I completely agree with you there. This is the nicest person I've ever met. They're just adorable. I think everyone who watches anime now agrees with me.
Forum: New Users August 23rd 21, 08:27 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By Maxxx17
I want to be like the kitty cat in the anime.

I think everyone has seen that in anime there are characters not only in the form of people. There are also animals. Such cute girls who jump like pussies. They have ears on their head. And they...
Forum: New Users August 21st 21, 08:12 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Maxxx17
Thanks for the advice. Raised a rather difficult...

Thanks for the advice. Raised a rather difficult subject. But in any case there is a way out of every situation.
Forum: New Users August 20th 21, 07:03 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Maxxx17
My husband calls for an escort.

Our relationship has grown cold lately. I don't know what it is. I don't know when it started. But that doesn't mean that you have to cheat on me right away... How could he even think of something...
Forum: About this forum August 7th 21, 01:52 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Maxxx17
I need a quality food supplement.

I'm tired of plying myself with drugs that I don't understand to raise and improve an erection. I want to find good nutritional supplements for that. I want to add them to my food and not have to...