Search: Posts made by: Spike9458
Forum: New Users February 9th 07, 01:53 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 6
Posted By Spike9458
Password recovery for MSWord

In this one spreadsheet in particular, when I click on Tools/Macro, the
Microsoft Script Editor command is grayed out, so alt-shift-f11 does not
work. How do I ungray the alt-shift-f11?

--Jim
Forum: New Users October 1st 06, 01:15 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 1
Posted By Spike9458
Table Question

Hi All,

I have a table setup to prepare a newspaper ad with a limit on number of
characters. Each cell of the table is intended to contain just one
character.

Is there a way I can format the...